Translate

Friday, 25 January 2013

My lil' friend drops by when I leave the window open, just so he can be snapped :) I think he's a born model, one for the future Animal Vogue edition "Captured"

Here he shows off his best side
I was not short of company as you can see at Auntie Nike's 60th Birthday :)

It was a wonderful occasion where all glory was given to God for bringing our Auntie, Grandmother, Mother and friend to the wonderful age of 60 after facing many challenges on the way, her testimony was really something else :)

A woman of prayer, a real pillar of strength in the family and to others, she is truly a blessing to all who know her



The only one of 5 children that could make the occasion, Tunrayo represented very admirably  :)


Dayo, was very giving and serving all night, I like her Azonto :)

This cake has been staring at me ever since it arrived in front of me, I can't wait to sample it :D 

As they proposed a toast to the celebrant, we all stood..well, almost all of us, slipping...

The ever radiant Dayo
Yes this IS NYE in London, however it shows the last time I got to boogie, but at this birthday, I went IN :-p

Slow starters...just warming up..

In full swing, hopefully video to be uploaded of Baba Akinola dancing coming soon...
+Rebekah Ghalustians Here it is :)

3 comments:

  1. Aw..very heartwarming ^.^ and the lizard is definitely a natural photogenic haha. Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) He is..gotta get him signed up asap..I'd be a good agent ;)and Thank you :) Means a lot

      Delete
  2. hahah grooovyyy :D keep up the moves ^_^)

    ReplyDelete